Stakeholder Engagement is part of our Master Class series of hands-on experiential workshops meant to provide you with the skills to lead.
Overlap helps make things matter. Using our unique approach to learning, you gain practical tools and techniques that you can use immediately when you get back to work. Overlap's Master Class series is meant for leaders, change-makers and doers. Our Master Classes give you practical tools, skills and techniques at an advanced level so that you can actually do the work.
Learn how to plan and execute stakeholder engagement.
This Master Class workshops helps you understand how to identify important stakeholders, plan innovative ways to engage with them and generate insights for action. The techniques taught in this workshop will give you the confidence to lead a stakeholder engagement process in your organization. The workshop environment lends itself to practical application of the tools so that you leave with the beginning of a stakeholder engagement strategy, engagement tools and facilitation notes for potential activities. You learn how to pace your stakeholder engagement and develop a plan, thinking through dates and locations to make your strategy successful. You also get methods for leading facilitated meetings with your colleagues as it relates to your stakeholder engagement plan.
By the end of the Master Class workshop you will know how to:
- Do a stakeholder analysis allowing you to focus your efforts
- Create a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Plan which tools will get you the results you're after
- Understand the difference between stakeholder consultation and participation
- Use practical tools immediately
- Lead meetings confidently with colleagues about stakeholder engagement
Anyone who wants to learn how to engage with stakeholders or is responsible for leading stakeholder engagement in any sector, expand your tactical toolbox, and grow your professional network.
A hands-on practical learning experience with tools and worksheets, as well as facilitation notes and guides for individual and group work. You will work with fellow participants to learn together using practical tools and techniques that you can bring back to work the very same day.
This Master Class will give you the necessary skills and tools to leader outstanding stakeholder engagement.
- Learn from the leading design thinking company in Canada
- Experience Overlap's unique approach to practical learning
- Experiment with tools and techniques in a safe space
- Leave with first drafts of stakeholder analysis and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Collaborate in experiential learning with diverse participants and expand your network
- Understand how these tools are applied to real problems across Canada
Learn by doing as you create a first draft of a stakeholder analysis and stakeholder engagement strategy. Pick tools that achieve the results you're after. Build your understanding of great stakeholder engagement through guided conversation with fellow workshop participants.